E Series Shutdown Valves
Mechanical air intake shutdown valves
Operate independently of any external power or signal input to give automatic closure on engine overspeed. For enhanced safety can be supplied also fitted with a mechanical cable for a remote manually actuated shut down. Smaller models in this valve range are optionally available combined with an engine air cleaner to facilitate installation.
- Complete with formed hose adaptors to fit into the engine air intake hose
- Compact lightweight but rugged construction
- Easily serviced
- Proven technology
- Overspeed trip setting easily adjusted
- Automatic reset after engine has shut down
- Metal to metal valve seating with long life
- Sizes available to suit a wide range of small to medium-sized engines
- Suitable for fitting to either naturally aspirated or turbocharged engines
- Full installation and setting instructions supplied
Western Tydens are the UK distributor for the Wyndham-Page range of shutdown valves.