F Series Shutdown Valves
Butterfly type air intake shutdown valves
Butterfly type valves giving low air flow restriction for compatibility with emission controlled engines. Mutliple actuation options available. A shutdown signal is required which can either come from either an electronic speedswitch (contact us for details) or from a fault condition provided from the engine management system.
- Models to suit a wide range of small to medium sized engines
- Complete with formed hose adaptors to fit into engine air intake hose bores in the range 38mm [1.5inches] to 178mm [7.01inches] diameter
- Flange mounting option available subject to prior investigation
- Compact lightweight but rugged construction
- Valve mechanism designed to withstand vibration and shock loads without malfunction
- Metal to metal seal when closed – designed for low friction and long life
- Electrical enclosure to IP66
- Built in microswitch option to enable valve status signal
- May be fitted to either naturally aspirated or turbocharged engines
- Full installation instructions supplied
Western Tydens are the UK distributor for the Wyndham-Page range of shutdown valves.