WTC Spark Arrestors
Designed for conventional diesel engines. Intended for temporary use or as an end of line addition to an existing exhaust layout. Compact lightweight design.
- Optimised for small engine applications.
- Compact lightweight design.
- Designed for temporary use or as an end of line addition to existing exhaust layout.
- Used in conjunction with existing silencer.
- Enhanced internal gas flow dynamics.
Material and finish
- 100% Stainless Steel Construction – ATEX & UKEX Approved
- Stainless Steel – Self colour or polished (optional)
ATEX/UKEX certification pending
- To ATEX EN1834 (parts 1, 2 & 3)
- ATEX Approved Body No. 2776
- UKEX Approved Body No. 2503
Specification and dimensional information
|Model||Power Range HP (Kw)||Exhaust Gas Flow Rate 500°C (calculated)||WeightKg||Dim. A mm||Dim. B mm||Dim. Cmm (Inches)||Dim. D (mm)||Datasheet Download|
|WTC 90||5 - 40 (4 - 30)||210 CFM @ 15” H2O||0.66 Kg||126||50||25.4 - 50.8 (1.0 - 2.0)||92.4||Download Datasheet|